Even though I work, providing a website and keeping it online is not easy nor is it cheap. It's with this in mind that I chose to include Google Adverts on the forums. At the moment there is no way other than to block them with your browser addons, as I cannot ask people to pay to remove them.
I will however ask that you allow adverts on this forum to run as every little click or view goes towards the upkeep of this domain and the forums, any revenue left over is always donate to charity.
The charity I'll be focusing on for the forseeable future will be:
Seeing as when I first opened the forum a lot and I mean a lot of spambots joined.
The restrictions and anti bot registration that I put in place did nothing.
That is why I changed the questions, if it means anyone outside of the Dinosaur world doesn't know the answer then I apologise but don't forget you can google it, this is just to stop the hundreds of spambots registering and filling the forum with rubbish.
. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.